X All-Russia conference on the mechanics of deformable solids
Russia, Samara, Samara State Technical University
Event type: Conference
Organizer: Samara State Technical University
Address: Samara, Molodogvardeiskaya St. 244
X All-Russia conference on the mechanics of deformable solids will be held in Samara State Technical University from 18 to 22 September 2017.
At the conference reports on the following themes will be herd:
1. Fundamental problems of mechanics of deformable solids.
2. Applied tasks of the mechanics of deformable solids.
3. Interdisciplinary problems of mechanics and other natural sciences.
4. Mechanics and modern technologies.
5. Problems of nano- and micromechanics.
6. Fracture mechanics, mechanics of contact interaction and tribology.
7. Mechanics of thin wall designs.
8. Mechanics of growing bodies.
9. Problems of mechanics in projecting of new materials.
10. Non-classical tasks of mechanics of deformable solids.
11 May 2017 Ц end of electronic registration;
5 June 2017 Ц acceptance of report materials;
19 June 2017 Ц notification of report acceptance;
3 July 2017 Ц preliminary programme of the conference;
18-22 September 2017 Ц holding of the conference.
More about the conference can be learnt via the link and official site of the event as well.
Organizing committee address:
Samara, Molodogvardeiskaya St. 244, main building of Samara State Technical University, Department for Applied Mathematics and Informatics